No Need to Continue!

Another day has faded.
Still, its events linger on.
Was there any truth in it?
Were all intentions wrapped in deceit?
Why pretend to care, appear honest?
Who were they lying to?

Unsure, my smile faded.
Those actions were nothing more than a mockery
Of what I appeared to be, wholesome and sincere!
A poor girl with integrity. Yet, by your actions
You condemn me. Do I not hold the key to survival
For the exact ones, you love and care about?
By my sheer presence in the world not kept safe.

Yet, for as long as I remain here you would inflict me.
I earnestly have utterly no reason to continue here.
Especially after the way you disgraced me.
By dumping me for an undetermined time, then placing me secondary.
For as long as there is no benefit in having me along side you.
With that, my desire is to leave,  and not to do anything else for anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric