Stick with it!

Unless you are going to benefit from it.
Do not run away or hide.
Stay and deal with it day by day.
Besides who would not want
The perfect easy, life situation.
I would be amazed by that person.

I know that life is never easy.
That there is always a pull or desire.
To be with a more compatible person.
Doubts that there is a better one.
And I do not want to disappoint you.
Because at times there is and is not.

It is a fact that for our children’s sake
At times, we need to stick with our mate.
Then at a future date, acquire a companion
That would be ideal and without complication.
As difficult as putting another person first maybe,
That is the trait of a loving, caring, giving person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric