Turn Away!


Knowing I was here,
You chose to walk away.
You looked on just like, they did you.
As if I were not ever relevant to you.
Never sat next to you, or were apart of you.
Did I not respect, showed you that I loved you,
Yet, you responded, as though, you never knew.

Turn away, turn away was what you chose to do.
Turn away as if I never belong to you.
Now turn away, turn away is all I want to do.
For tomorrow, I could never turn towards you.

I was the one you were ashamed of.
Turned away from as if I were trash.
Now, I am conflicted, do not know what I should do.
Perhaps, this is when I get to choose, to say to you,
I wish, I never met or ever knew you, turn away
Turn and look the other way, for all I want
Is to not remember, that you chose to turn away from me.

Who can I choose, for he also turned away from me?
I think, he is exactly the same as you. He watched on too.
Without intervening, so now, I do not know
What I should do, other than turning away too.
That is all I can do not to remember, for that was the worse thing
Anyone could chose to do, turn away from the one, you should have loved.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric