Resulted from Experience!

I wanted to see.
Know how I’d
Make my way back.
Know if you honestly loved
Or simply wants to also use me.

After what I have lost.
At such, an extraordinarily high cost
I would prefer to walk alone.
I miss my home, do not appreciate doing without.
But most of all I miss being appreciated.
Long most of all to be cradled and loved.
Believe that I can do without all I was promised.

Based on the past, I am insecure.
Even the past few months, has made me unsure.
I have become so scared and apprehensive.
Afraid that I have chosen another identical
To all those I already had, I doubt your love for me.
Can't help but wonder if you are also very selfish.
If you cannot understand, then this is pointless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric