Will not Ask Again!

I kept asking, for I sincerely wanted to know.
Why you chose to bless him, and punish me so?
From now on I will not ask any more.
You are enabler of him, and discourager of my soul.
You have abandoned me for a life time and loved him more.
And for that reason, I kept asking and needed to know.
Obviously, that will never change; now of you, I am ashamed.
For as you disgraced me, and turned your back to me.
I have no reason to ever acknowledge that it was you who sent me.
Then persistently took from me starting with obscuring my name.
Consistently gave to him, and chased me away.
Caused all these idiots to all do the same, disgrace me,
Ruin my reputation and hate me, equally the same.
Until, there is no benefit in saying it, again and again.
It is not as if you will change, and love me, just as he.
At the very least I understand why you choose them.
Why no one sincerely loved me, knew me, defended me?
When I asked the one you chose to help me, did he?
Has he not also been consistent in turning his back on me?
Obviously, whatever I did, I should have remembered,
It caused you to dishonor me, as though, I was not any good.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric