Banff

I spent the last few days travelling from one City to another. That has left me a little exhausted. I, however, had the best last couple of days, I have had in a long time. Being a lover of the outdoors, I marvelled at the handiwork of the creator. The sites were absoletely breath taking. I did not get to see as much as I wanted to because of rain, but I was happy with the little I did see.





I was desperately in need of a little time away to unwind. I am greatful that I was finally able to do that.  In addition, I met with my sister in the State where she lived. It has been five years since I last saw her. I cannot express how happy I was about that. I certainly hope that the time of our visiting with each other would never be that long ever again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric