Action speaks!

If you loved and respected me;
I would have moved mountains.
Stand before the fiercest storms.
Exalted and adored you in a way men
Could never do, and carried you,
To where ever you would have wanted.

Instead, you rejected me as your God,
Your mother, elder, family and friend.
Though your choices caused you trouble.
You held unto them as though, they were
What matter most to you, and I was the least.
Your error, you are more committed to.
And I was the least of what you ever wanted.

I see it displayed in your responses.
In those you chose, your talk, what you said.
Your body language and attitude.
None of it displayed love, but that you did not ask
To belong or be given to me, wanted nothing from me.
But to display the disdain that you clearly chose to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric