Will Do For You!

My actions were not intentional.
I did not mean to confuse you.
Although I did the opposite
Of what my heart wanted to.

I meant to love and pursue you.
Tell you how I felt about you.
For I a-d-o-r-e-d you.
I wanted them all to get to know you.
Not ignored you, when I knew.
There was not anyone, I loved.
None I wanted more than you.

My heart always knew and wanted
To be true, I was no fool, for I knew
That it was you I a-d-o-r-e-d
Wanted no one more than you.
Now I can't wait to show you.

I will do what you want me to.
I'll ride the stars or join the zoo.
But I'd prefer to spend my time with you.

Waiting, listening, dreaming of you.
My heart skipped a beat
Every time I saw you, believe me,
I will do for you, for I am so in love with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric