Lost Love!

I stop to rest.
I long to lie in the arms
Of him who sent me.
The one who I sincerely
Thought loved me.
Yet, my heart wants animosity.
For he no longer acknowledges me.

Oh love, my lost love!
Why did you not sprinkle me?
Surround me so I could not miss it.
Cradle me so that I could have felt it.
Carried me so that I could have been aware of it.

Alas, the haven that I once knew is no longer my place of refuge.
Has disregarded me, no longer knows me, or is mine.
Is indifferent to my needs and to my sufferings.
Has been dissected from my heart. Lived a life without me.
Where will my future place be, my place of tranquility?
My home, the place where I would not have to ever wonder again.
Would be free of you and the shame you brought upon me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric