All I can do!

I heard a voice say, forgive.
My heart replied, you trampled on me.
Wish I had someone to support me,
But I did not have anyone to turn to.
Those that I was given to, did not know me,
Or wanted to, not that I did not make an effort.
With that I made poor choices, even I chose
Others that did not truly care for me.
That resulted in a less than satisfying existence.
Yet, I had to keep living. But the quality of life
Needs to get better. I certainly do not want any reminders
Of my regrets, your choices or actions.
With that I agree that it would be better if I were removed.
With time I may forget, the new has already been instated.
I long to do nothing more than move on and leave all behind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric