I am at the End!

I believe there is never any excuse or reason for one Being to disregard another. I have been so consumed with thoughts on this issue and as I have tried and tried to justify it, I have not been able to. Most of my poems and song lyrics generated from thoughtfulness. There are times, however, when they were given to me by the holy spirit.

As I explore another city in different country, the one thing I cannot escape is my own thoughts and feelings. If later in life I regret any of my actions, I hope I remember what drove me to them. The following poem is my latest creation.

I am at the end.
Wondering what I should do.
I am at the end and what can I hope for.
Should I turn away, Or turn towards you.
I am at the end and I was confused.

Did not know what to do.
Although I loved you.
I loved myself too.
You have never shown love.
Treated me like someone special.

So now I am at the end!
I have to choose someone new.
Do things differently,
I need to choose myself.
Choose reliable trustworthy friends.
So that I would never lose myself again.

I am at the end.
Things will never be the way they were again.
I need to help myself, not ever be hurt
In this way ever again. Not dwell on the lost,
But move beyond it, and not look back
So that, I can be content and happy,
The way I used to be and have a better tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric