Happiness in your Joy!

I came to serve.
To find contentment
Happiness in your joy.
My goals, my aim
Was not to please myself.

I wanted you to be happy.
For I became as one with you.
I felt what you felt.
My heart melted with your discontentment.
And was shattered when you rejected me.

I found joy in doing for you.
Spent my life trying to brighten
Improving the life of others.
Never thought I would become
The poster child for desertion and dissatisfaction.
I wanted to be the one for love and contentment.

Presently I long to be saturated
Free from all those who turned away.
To be clothed with satisfaction and truly
Be free and at peace through my
Accomplishments and nothing else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric