All That Matters!

I long to talk to you.
Even though, I am far removed from you.
And you may not necessarily have the same desire.
Oddly enough, this longing was only awakened
After all the difficulty and trials that I experienced.
My soul now longs after you, it was not so initially.
But as I recall your youthful interest and his desertion.
Led to my loving, pondering about you, more than he.

I watched myself as I traveled along in life.
As one day, I stood my long awaited anticipation.
For none other than you, I hope all memories
Of my desertion fades and that all that matters
Will be that I am finally in a pleasant place with
The best person ever not necessarily a perfect one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric