The Purple Storm!

It has all been written.
It has all been said.
Why write or say it?
Again and again.

The words that created a storm
Keeps playing, for I can hear it.
As if, it is being said again and again.

Why fight?
Our relationship has to end?
Why go through it all over again?
Yet, I keep hearing it, again and again.

Do not call me, not ever again.
Do not write me, this has to end.
I am not your lover, but I was a friend?
Why push me away, say it again and again?

Rejection is not easy to deal with.
A painful way for a relationship to end.
Do not call or ever write me again.
Are not words that should be said
By any one that was ever a friend.

Another work of art.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric