Lovely Day!

The last two days have been a bit of a struggle for me, but I was anticipating this day. When I am away from my home, it feels as though, I am away from all the things that haunted me for the last year and a half. It was so difficult to deal with; I could hardly handle my emotions. The best I could do was lose myself in my past and my hope of a better future. Many times it just was not working.

Today, I will get to escape my environment for a few days and that will be a break for me. I know, however, that until the things that I find unsettling are handled, my spirit will not rest. I have also grown weary of reaching out to others; for assistance. With that, the best I could do in that regard is move on without them. I know that I will eventually get to where I want to be and that sometimes that takes time.

At this present monent, I am putting all that aside, because I am getting a break from all the bombarbment. The sun is shining with that I know it will be a lovely day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric