My Passion is my desire!

It is probably with good reason, I was not given the desires of my heart. Yet, I feel that all I was given was the worst of the worst. The bible says that though we may speak with the tongue of men or angels but if we have not love we are no more than a noisy gong or symbol. I found that to be very true. It does not matter who or what a person is, if they are not loved no matter what they say, they may as well be making useless noise because an uncaring individual values your words as much as they would useless noise. The best course of action, as opposed to wasting time, and energy would be not to say anything and simply walk away.

The desire of my heart was always simply to remain hidden and serve individuals that I believed would have been appreciative. Today, I still desire to fade into the shadows, to go silent. I feel that I have seen enough, experience enough. Now I want to emerse myself into the world of the arts. The difficulty with this is that I am not skilled enough to make a living from this. Yet, this is my desire, so much so, that I agree to sit for an artist in order that we may talk. I know that life can be extremely difficult for artists, but so far in life, I have never gotten to do anything that I wanted to. I know what it is like to struggle but not to accomplish my dreams. This is the direction that I want to go in. I sincerely want to move forward in life and put the past behind me. I do not know if I can make this happen, but at the very least I will try. I know I will be extremely disappointed in myself if I have to leave here, and return to all that represent nothing more than disappointment to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric