Another Love Song!

Wish my life was perfect.
I would have spent my days
Given myself to you.
Wish I was in love with
None other than you.

I know your heart is breaking,
But I had to tell you.
I should have taken my every moment
And given them all to you.

I regret that I could never hold you.
For, there were days that I wanted to.
Saw your tears and I knew that I had hurt you.
That is why my darling, I should not have lied.
But, I also loved and wanted to be with you.

I could not walk away from what I chose to do.
I knew that meant that I might lose you.
I did not know what to do. It was my choices
That made my love seems to be untrue, but girl
I was so in love with you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric