Thank You!

I am far from what I was
Or where I wanted us to be.
For my fragile mind did not
Remember your honesty?
This is what that cost me.

Oh my darling, I keep repeating
Wanting to be where I came from.
And if it were not for your believing
Today, I could not have taken a stand.
But in knowing that you had seen.
Did not lashout or responded to me
Was enough to revitalize me, thank you.

Thank you, for believing, for taking my hand.
For being my one true friend that I can depend on.
For picking me up when I had no one.
Thank you, for saving my life once again.

All I needed was one and you were there for me.
You were all that I truly needed, I never knew.
Never knew you could be so honest and true.
Never truly knew that it was you, so thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric