Someone New!

Please do not mess with my head.
All I needed was encouragement.
Not what you chose to do to me.
Now I prefer to be loved by someone
Other than you.

For someone to have been near.
I do not want to face another nightmare.
I want to be with someone who truly cares.
Someone that would not place me secondary.

I did not expect anyone to take away ny fears
But be a partner to me.
Not frustrate act as if I was a no body.
But your actions showed indifference.

Your love has me now plagued with fear.
Longing for someone else to be near.
Who would believe that all I wanted
Was for you to not plague me with travesty.
The love you claim you had for me, I regarded as fantasy.
I would prefer another who expresses love differently.
That I may rest in his arms and feel loved and cared for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric