Wish!

If you want to create with me
Then set your spirit free.
For no one can be happy in captivity?

You say that you loved me,
Then partner with only me.
Do not hide yourself away from me.

Come; come be near to where I am.
I would never let you down.
For you are all that I wanted all along?

Happiness will be our theme song.
Honesty the key to our getting along.
Faithfulness will keep us secure and strong.

Come be near me. Write with me.
I'll dance and sing to our melody.
For this was all that I ever needed.
The reason I waited, I wanted you.

Wish, wish, but the words are yet
To come directly from his lips.
But what my heart desires, I wish
I could give to my restless spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric