Busy Days!

When life gets too busy, I always feel as though I will not get through it. Well that is how my last few days have been. I am exhausted, but I have family visiting and I am also trying to get my children ready for summer camp. I hope in the midst of it all that I will eventually get a few hours to unwind. If not I will end up being frustrated. If I, however, stop to consider, things may feel a lot more complicated than if I simply just do it. Momentarily today, I wondered how I kept up with meeting the needs of my seven children. Currently my twelve years old son appears to have a growth spurt every two weeks. I am now finding keeping up with him alone quite challenging, I have no idea, how I kept up in the past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric