Chaos!


Everything twirling and flashing and reeling.
Hitting the floor first then bouncing back
And hitting the ceiling. With all the chaos
Of our mixed up, upside down world
There's one thing it was constantly revealing.

All the people of this world all have the same feelings.
All the people of this world want it with valid meaning.
The loving, the caring and belonging to be from within
Not just an artificial or do not actually care, come from
Or going nowhere feeling but from someone, that’s for real.

I want my super natural high; from a love that pursues me.
Not one who leaves me every time he sees another fly
Chick that momentarily falls into his grip but sticks with me
And believes that I am worth it, so he tries and put up with it.
For not only I, but every person wants exactly that too.

Perhaps your mother never told you, and your daddy did not want to,
Know or be with you and that caused your world to be chaotic
While all this maybe true the one thing you can do is love in a way
That will not only benefit you, but others as well.
Keep the loving stable, of loving, everyone is quite capable.
For we all want that kind of caring. Listen to my appeal and keep it real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric