Well Executed!

Why did you bring me here?
Was it to show you’re disdain for me?
Demonstrate how superior you are to me.
When I cried, you turned away from me.
Instead of love, inflicted me with misery.
As if I were the disgrace of heaven.
You cast me down to earth, gave me to
The reprobate. You cursed at me.
Declare your contempt towards me.
Wrote that I was delusional and crazy.
It was not men that did all this.
It was you who personally hated me.
This is what your actions taught me.
Did I sincerely need to be here
For you to show me, what heaven could not say?
Why condemn them for what you did?
Is it men that I am here to judge, or is it you?
For by what I experienced here neither you,
Or them has ever honestly loved or cared for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric