Let go!

I can’t win, I can’t win.
Yet, I kept hoping and
Holding on to a dream.
That is fading, for nothing
Turned out the way I imagined.

Please all I wanted was for you to
Love me but do not keep me
From my desires. I need you to let go.
Not be a burden or cause me sorrow.
For you were not at all that I needed.

I’m aching, from hurting, I can’t grow.
Like a world wind you destroyed all I wanted.
It was past time that we both let our feelings go.

I can’t win; I can’t live for there is nowhere
That I can be or ever fit perfectly in.
I sorrow for tomorrow will not come back again.

Have I not lost out on enough?
I will not get to be or have a typical companion.
Just let me have this one imperfect moment,
For in a little while it will all end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric