To see him again!

For to see his face I would be estatic.
For him to do as he used to
I would be as light and cheerful as I use to be.
To attain this and nothing more, I do.

He was my fantasy, my eye candy.
The key to understanding who gave birth
And of the one who actually delivered
Me from my nightmare to live out my dreams.

Some things I never considered.
Just was not necessary to say.
Was enough that he was there.
His presence is all I wish for again,
To rest my eyes, greet with a smile.
Be happy, cheerful and bright again.

For to dance and hold him
Would be quite an accomplishment.
For release from all my difficulty
Would bring absolute comfort to me.
To walk without looking backward,
To sing and actually grow old with him,
I revealed my true self and said it plainly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric