Dreaming!

The girl’s dreaming and aspiring
While others are working and perspiring
Her head is way beyond the clouds.
Even as, she is reaching, she’s not that bold.

So would she do it, become a superstar,
An actress with a Hollywood star,
Drive one of those fancy cars?
Girl you keep reaching, you may have it all.

Mesmerizing me, dazzled me with your fantasy
Your propositions could never hurt.
Even if it is supersedes this earth.
Girl, I will join in for this is so tempting.

Want this all, much more than her, for me.
Started as her fantasy, but I’ll work on it
Just for me. For I am dazzled by all her fantasy
But I hold the key to making a success for all to see.

Cho.
Her fantasy, fulfilled by me.
So glad that I hold the key
Though things may not go smoothly.
I am happy that her dreams include me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric