Internet Girl Friend!

Cannot believe she is the girl I met.
Then I see and hear her over the internet.

Woo, woo, woo where did
The fire cracker girl, go.
Woo, woo, woo is she for real?
Or am I seeing strange things?
The girl had a super natural glow.
How could I have turned her down?
Now I am the one that is all turned around.

Spent my life reminiscing
About the things, I have seen.
Mainly of that girl, she was like a dream.
Then she popped up again.
As my internet girl friend.
What can I say to her now that
I could not then?

She now has a lot of responsibility.
When I met her she was free.
Still she captivates and entices me.
With her words, she draws me in.
She has me aspiring for different things.

I won’t sit around and wait anymore.
I want to be with the girl I met.
Not just see and hear her on the internet.
Why should I always be the one
Hidden in the back-ground?
When that girl I can never forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric