I am a Fan!

Oh my beautiful one.
I keep going on and on.
If you decided to leave,
I would be disappointed.
For I never met anyone
That captured my love
Or attention, you got me.
Even though you have your doubts about me.

Baby I am a fan.
I may not be your perfect man
But baby I am your biggest fan
I now keep searching
And going on and on
Because baby I am a fan.

Oh my beloved one.
It is not mine, but your decision.
Nonetheless, I will remain spell bound
Because baby I am a fan
Even if I never get to love you
Or be known as your man
I will understand because baby I am a fan.

My heart skips a beat at the sight of you.
I know that there is not anything
I can do for you, as you have moved on
And I am now with another woman,
But all I can say is that baby I am a fan.
I just was not a perfect man, although
I now keep searching and going on and on.
Because baby I am a fan.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric