A Great Love!

You made me come alive.
Brought meaning to my life.
Caused the passion that's with in
To emerge that I could live.
Instead of simply surviving.

My days were like fire cracker
A lot brighter and cheerer.
My troubles seem light as a feather.
The slightest thought, of you lifted my mood.
I was happier because I loved you.

Life was a struggle, but it had no bearing on me,
Or what I was doing for at the mere sight of you,
My cares would melt and I could feel it too.
Even though the years has changed a lot.
It did not alter the great love, I had for you.

I lost your love, but the memory of you.
Lingers on in my heart.
That love still lifts me up on tough days
It helps me to be happy sometimes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric