Unwanted!

Because he left me drained
Of my exact identity,
I will remove the scales
Give sight to the blind.
If the curious wants to know
I will serve him up on a platter.
Life has been extremely rough,
I have been abandoned and afflicted
Mostly by the masters own hands,
Which goes to his true character.
This may cause me to seem
As a despised scorned woman.
I am all that and so much more.
I can bear you up or cause
The entire world to mourn.
I blame him and you, although,
You do not know me, for
I always was hidden,
While supremely he ruled.
Gave himself a feast while I hungered.
Had he not lashed out at me,
Not wanting to disrupt his life for me.
Turned his back, not caring as I weep.
I would have quietly lived and departed.
I cried to the Shepard, I reached out to the wolves,
Not even them wanted to ravish or rescue me.
None desired me other than the one who held me captive.
He was a lot milder and not as cruel as the creator.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric