Wish!

Wish they would understand
That I need to handle this on my own.
Wish they knew the hurt
That I am not just another woman
Sent here from heaven’s throne.
Wish they would leave my family's issues alone.
Instead, it feels as if they are working against me.

Wish you knew, Wish you cared!
Wish you would have been there for me.
Wish I had another to love and guide me.
That you had provided that for me.
But wishes do not do any of that
I know for I have lived without all that.

Father! Why did you break my heart?
Why choose to inflict me from the start.
It is hard to be alone, to be fighting on my own.
Why did you choose for me to be among them?
It is difficult to walk and live along side them.
I really need to depart, for I’ve had enough.
This living has me all beaten up.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric