Father of my sons!

Father of my sons.
I wrote about all of them.
Speak I the most of him that I love.
Articulated the least of him who hurt me.
Say I of him who lived with me,
For the longest time, I long for nothing,
But to escape the grips of him.
Whoever came before or will after me,
Say I to you of their relationship with me,
Love me least, desire me more, or indefinitely,
The result their actions produced
Was what revealed their affection to me.
Whatever words they uttered did nothing.
The things they did was certainly instrumental
In revealing their character and fueling my desire.
Also resulting in my conclusion of each of them.
Although, my impression not encounter stayed,
Much longer than their deceit or any of them did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric