Willful!

There was no valid reason for leaving me.
As there was not for, the hostility directed at me.
I now have so much confusion and doubt
About his identity, the person, he claims to be.
For his behavior has certainly confused
Caused disbelief, anxiety and insecurity
To be awaken within me, it is him nothing else.
I would never make excuses or second guess
That this was ever out of love and not intentional.
I am not sure of the events that took place before,
That caused him to willfully take vengeance on me.
What ever it is, whether his rejection by human beings.
Or their past display of love for me, the tables have turned.
He has now caused a number of them not to love or accept
The person I now am but highly respect and esteem him.
I am filled with regret that I ever met or knew him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric