Building a Trail!

On this particular day, it would seem as though, I am more vain than wise. That was not the case though. I had just gotten back home from an appointment with one of my daughters. My husband was not waiting around for me to change my attire with that I went along the group just as I was.

We are cutting thorns and branches to build a trail at a camp owned by the YMCA and services mainly low income families. This is actually my son's eagle project. I wanted to be there because I was there from the moment he requested permission to do this, to selecting where the path would be built. So I look a little vain in my Skorts, high heel and sun glasses, but I was not going to miss out on any part of this. It is not the clothing that is ever important but being there and seeing him through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric