Measure of Love!

Had I did not sincerely love,
Or extended love and care to anyone.
I would honestly continue to believe
That you loved me, protected me.
Because I did, I have a measure.
The love I showed to others made me realized
You sincerely had no love or care for me.
What you will chose to do, no longer has value to me.
Through my own actions and love I had for another.
I realized that was what enabled me, gave me joy.
The way I chose to love them.
My action brought contentment, not anything you did.
But in contrast whenever I thought of you,
My heart overflows with sadness.
I remember the abandonment and hurt.
The dissolution and destruction your words brought.
Not only to our but to my other relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric