Time is unknown!

You told me the year was all wrong.
I just did not understand.
Not that I do now completely.
I simply expected things to be precise
But that is sometimes not the way of life.
Visions and dreams, they can be disappointing.
I realized that it could be that the timing is wrong.
Not the events, intentions or actual outcome.

I fell in to a deep slumber.
I had not done that in days.
When I awaken, I craved more rest.
Correlates to the happenings around me.
I was definitely not where I long to be.
A little disappointed and frustrated.
I am sure that the truth lies ahead.
Has light ever had knowledge of time?
Is aware of life’s events by the seasons.
Certainly not accurate knowledge of dates for anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric