Only Love and Respect!

For the many times, I sat with you
Honestly felt that I belong there with you.
Never did a solitary unkind thing to you.
Only to have gotten excuses, not real care,
No valid reasons, you could not be there.
When I needed love to be shown to me.
The lovely girl you pretended to want.
You were no where to be found.
Without a doubt it was lust, not love.
Trampled on my heart, ripping me apart.
Placing me in desperate need to restart.
Because I certainly do not want to be last.
Only a relationship that would last.
One where I would be first, treated with respect.
 I do not want anyone that is so inconsiderate.
Neither do I want to live with what I regret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric