Nothing but Humilation!

It is not what we’ve been through.
You and I have not experienced anything together.
There was never any we, but you and I was least.
I pleaded to you, and you ignored me.
That’s the extent of our interaction.
Why would I credit you with the things I achieved?
When it comes to me, those things do not come from you.
It is not I that left you but you deserted me.
Then placed the blame on me.
Literally tried to turn the tables on me.
Then attempted to deceive me. To protect your life.
I alone know the truth. You are still in control.
Hindering me from revealing the truth,
Keeping me imprisoned, from my heart desire.
Why would I later care for such a selfish creature?
Yes, you add to me, only that which is humiliating.
All you have done so far is brought hurt to me.
And as to your plans that are to glorify you self not me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric