Circumstances Repeated!

I cannot erase those moments from my mind.
The pounding of my heart that announced
That my husband was there for me.
I turned and look around, did not want to leave
Abruptly, I had the child I was caring with me.
I wanted to go, but it seemed rather strange.
Presently I am glad that I stayed where I was.
I have many bitter memories which he denies.
It is only now that I realized that he hated me.
He brought me here not to display love,
But for all he did, said and done to me.
I think of my mother and her foolish choices.
I knew I had none so I settled for one.
Wish I knew then, what I now know.
I would have chosen to stay in the hell I was
Cast in and remained there; instead, I traded it.
For an even worse one than the original.
I read about the end, what my reward would be.
Its apparent my situation is still being repeated.
I live in fear of it, my heart responds differently.
It aches from the disappointment how I was treated.
His rejection, all he chose, gave and did to me, I grieve.
Apparently he was my arch-enemy, never a lover of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric