Noble or Cruel?

I wonder what kind of God accepts the sacrifice a man makes of abandoning his wife to care for another, or even to go worship him. Is the stewardship of what he gives us not highly essential? How could one go preaching in the jungle and not provide protection for his family? I am not asking any of these questions because I want an answer.

I know that God is the example to follow, and if God ever did anything remotely like this, then all men that have done this is justified. We see men that make extreme sacrifices as being noble. That is if they forsake their family and their life for the sake of doing a noble act for others. However, if a man forsakes his wife for the sake of another woman to give her all that was rightfully the one he forsook, would anyone see such an act as nobleness.

Personally, I do not see that as being noble, and I honestly hope that God the father does not either. If a person, that has a wife marries another, that is adultery, and those actions release the other person from that obligation. Any person in this kind of situation is any longer obligated to that husband.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric