Cannot be Repeated!

The crushing of grapes produces new wine.
Prolonged trampling of my spirit, despair and loss.
The lasting effects of this will be felt by many.
Not just for weeks but for an indefinite period.
My soul agonizes for they had made tremendous progress.
And yet, God and men chose to repeat this offense again.

As I stare in the faces of the ones that inflicted me.
I grieved and mourn because of whom gave rise to it.
Not a victory for the appointed, but the one who seem superior.
For the generation that’s to come, I must put an end to this.
I want for discrimination to be condemned and not repeated again.

Wish I was aware; I would have fought not stood still.
I would have chosen to die not spear my own skin.
For my children, I now live but pass unto them this legacy;
Of shame and affliction by men, even though, undeserving.
My soul weeps, it sorrows, why did they selfishly allowed this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric