For these Reasons!

I’ve been beaten up more than lifted up.
For the one that was to love me
Turned his back and refused to care for me.
I cry in heart, through words and songs
I’ve been deserted for way too long.

Where did my sorrow of heart comes from!
The very one they sing and pay tribute to.
What would this truth do to the gospel?
What effect would it have on those who
In Jesus’ message believe? I sorrow for all of these.

Oh sorrow, you are my only company.
Oh the many secrets that you carry.
If he was not here, I would understand.
I know that I had personally appealed to him.
Realized even the effects this would have on him.

My heart sorrows for all the unfortunate people.
My heart sorrows for I long, but lost my home.
My heart sorrows because I am on my own.
My heart sorrows for, I no longer have my name.
For the fact that no one would believe I am the same.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric