My Heart Desire!

Wish I could see through your eyes,
That your heart could feel the ache
The pain and sadness in mine.

Wish you knew, that I loved and accepted you.
That it was not an explanation I needed,
But for you, in turn, to have the same love for me.

Wish you understood what it was that I wanted.
That you were able to give that to me,
Was aware that I had found what I was searching for, in you.

Wish I was not so disappointed, wanting to close
The chapter of you and me that was written
Yet, so misunderstood by many as it were you.

Wish I could relay to you what I intend to do,
But this time, I do not wish anything of you.
Only not to be disappointed as I was before.

Wish you knew all that I wrote, wanted to say.
That you took the time each day to read it.
That perhaps you may one day, even if I’m gone.



Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric