It Was Written!

Angel is not equal to perfection
It simply means, I am celestial, preexisted.
My home was serene, a place of peace.
Makes this place seems difficult and hostile to me.
My soul was placed in the shell that you now see.
I was then loved and adored by the King,
Was actually the one that sat right next to him.
So his refusal has disappointed, grieved and is new to me.
Although, we were sent here to do things differently.
It baffles me that he would turn his back
Mistreated me in person, that’s what caused me to ask,
For whose benefit am I here, for whom is this?

My work is not to acquire a place in heaven, for myself.
It was to justify others, my presence was for their benefit.
To understand the plight and the things that burdened them.
The reason he refuses to rescue. For their sake, I was forsaken.
I also could do as he has done, that is to turn away. Isaiah 54 is a fact.
Not a literally comparison of his relation with the nation of Israel.
The servant in that stanza, the woman that did not produce is me.
The desolate one that had many children, but he plans on calling
Only when I am finished, when he is through making a name for himself.

I have suffered many things, never complained and was always pleasant.
It was my realization that has caused me to say, He has refused me in every way.
I am at my limit, and none of this is for my gain. He chose to make me suffer for them.
Have already lost a whole lot and there is much more to lose. Who wants just to be used?
They will now say for me, what they did him, that my claims are irreverent.
Men are too disrespectful and unbelieving. They have not changed. Why would I make such
Claims? If it's in knowing what's ahead, that I despair, why would I want to add to that?
Splendor was my home, and the one that I truly know has elected to humiliate me.
This is the only claim that is contrary to the word, hence it is written that I will not be ashamed.
But I am, because there are somethings that I view as being dishonorable, regardless of reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric