Armageddon!

It was not for love, it was not for hate.
It was his decision to not associate,
With me for reasons, I cannot insinuate.
All I know is, I waited a life time for him.
I stayed alone, hoping that one day he would come around.
Not realizing that he had moved on, wish I knew!
I also would have gone on, lived life as one that was free.
Chose to do things very differently, I would not have cared.
Instead, I stuck to the program, my obligations to understand.
Identify with the depravity of man, which still truly baffles me.
As though, I was a fallen angel, cast from the throne,
I was abandoned. Left alone to deal with all the opposition,
The devil has thrown, to discredit and punish me.
As if I came here to be a servant to all;
After being enthroned above all, can I truly empathize?
Wish I could but only shed my disguise; it would be a shock to all.
I have truly been nothing but hurt by mankind, 
I disguise my feelings. No one is what I thought them to be,
Some are actually immortal enemies,
Those will never get any sympathy or mercy,
That is if it were left solely up to me. I would destroy them all.
Once before, Lucifer divided the heavens,
It is clear, history will be repeated again, men know.
Armageddon will be, wrath will be unleashed on the enemy.
Not as, they comprehend will it be, but will mark the end,
When, at that time, my friend, I will be as I was before I came to be.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric