Temporary Lost!

I can accept human error.
For I know their fragility.
I think as humans do.
That God is perfect and true.
As I once said to you, it’s OK!
I understood men have needs.
Desires that are natural.
Was never bitter or upset.
I just wanted to see, be with you.

Then something happened!
I desperately also needed you then,
So I called, but by your attitude I felt rejected.
Changed what I intended to convey.
Understand it all now though.
For now, my Father chose to show;
What I could not then see.

In the many months that followed,
I was empty, lost, for I missed you.
Kept wishing and hoping to meet,
As we did once in the street.
Did not happen, I had temporarily lost.
My comfort, my Father has promised to return,
As my reward for all I have done, was meant to be mine.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric