What Other Alternative is There?

The one thing that is abundantly clear is that the medical field is an ever changing one. I was a little disappointed after I spoke to the recruiter at the hospital; I thought would be a perfect fit for me. He said he would review my resume, but it would be a hard sell with me not working for sixteen years. Quite honestly those were my exact thoughts. A lot of time and money goes into retraining a nurse; therefore, it would be a lot more cost effective to hire someone that never left the field. I guess that leaves me in a pickle.

Perhaps there are other options I am just not sure what those would be. I know staying put is not one of them. Why did I give up my life for people that eventually turn on me and not only that I feel so insecure here? I know what my motives were at the time but why were these things hidden from me. Although, I know the answer to that too, it was all to gain an understanding. While I know the direction of some things, I am unsure of others. Having awareness gives me a sense of security but I struggle with the unknown.

I think about the last few days of Christ, even though he told his followers about his impending death nothing was done to prevent it. I know that his purpose was to be the sacrificial lamb and that he was aware of his purpose. Even with that knowledge, in the days prior to his dying, he was extremely troubled. At one point, he was sweating drops of blood, and at that stage, he requested of the Father that his purpose be removed.

While I was thinking about that, I wondered why he simply sat around praying instead of hiding. I certainly know that I did not come here to die yet I know what it is like to be unsafe. For this precise reason in my current distress, all I want to do is hide. Likewise, all my efforts to hide myself are also falling, by the way, side.           

Does Anybody hear Her?


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric