Peace

Burdened by the past accumulated by worry. I could not see victory. I clearly see what frustrated, weighed heavily, should be let go of, unnecessary load, I insisted to carry least I forget, I dishonor victims. All who suffered, failed myself. Yet, I need to be content. Not broken from sorrow things I can't repair, compensate for. But, I long to hear a single person acknowledgment or verbalize understanding For all I experienced. Peace, I regard as continued neglect, indifference, none caring complacency,indifference don't give a damn-ness. A lot of what I am used to, was behind awaits, but then will be called peace.

Visit https://www.amazon.com/author/ruthgarnes/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric