Do Not Need a Wimp!

My frolicking mind, my wondering thoughts,
Have a million conflicting emotions fought.
Questioning, answering, waiting for him.
Not knowing if he is eager to do anything.

Walking hand in hand, looking, gazing, smiling.
Focusing, staring only at each other,
Dancing, sharing, dreaming, accomplishing,
Overcoming challenges and frustrations.
As though romance can decipher offer resolutions.
Provide answers to even the daily crossword puzzles.

Therefore, relations may not momentarily meet my need,
Only temporarily put my mind at ease.
Yet the solutions, I am after, certainly does need care.
Support from a benefactor that will truly be there.
One who is not afraid, will stick around and not wimp out.
A very determined character that is willing to fight,
Even as I struggle with conflicts and things do not seem right.
 
Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric