The Reason, That I cry!

To so many, He is a hero.
Yet all he has given me is sorrow.
I would never want to carry his name.
For to me, that would be nothing but shame.

I do not blame him, for choosing to keep,
The ones for which his love runs deep.
That is not the reason, I often do weep.
It’s because to me, he has become a creep.

Who is this man of whom I speak?
It is the one who gives strength to the weak.
Has healed the leaper, caused the dumb to speak.
Is said to be gentle and very meek.

But I will refrain and will not leak
The reality of all these things which reek.
For the follower of the one that many do seek
Would say it is a lie, and brand me a freak.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric